Accelerated Master's Program
Through the Accelerated Master's Program at Lasell University, you can become a Double Laser earning both an undergraduate and master's degree in as few as 5 years. This program is a flexible, convenient, and cost-effective.
|Interested? Submit This Form >>|
This combined bachelor's/master's degree program is ideal for motivated undergraduate students in good academic standing that have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
At Lasell, we want to ensure that every undergraduate student has the opportunity to pursue a Master's Degree.
- Save up to 30% off tuition - By completing course waivers and blended semester options during your undergraduate years, Accelerated Master's students save up to 30% on graduate school tuition. Students enrolled in the Accelerated Master's Double Laser Program can save as much as $9,000.
- Earn 2 degrees in less time - complete both a bachelor's and master's degree in as little as 5 years. This program could accelerate your completion by 6-8 months.
- Learn on your own schedule - Available in online, hybrid and in-person formats that allow you to do the course work when it fits into your schedule. This makes earning a graduate degree and working a full-time/part-time job or internship possible.
- Taught by experts in their fields - You will get the knowledge to make contributions in the workplace and enhance your employee value.
- Make connections and broaden your professional network. Network with peers, faculty and board members that may assist in future professional opportunities.
Hear Mari's Double Laser Experience
Read Success Stories from Double Lasers
Doubling Up - Undergraduate alumni return to Lasell for second (or third!) degrees
Eligible Master's Programs
- MBA & concentrations
- MS Management - & concentrations
- MS Marketing
- MS Project Management
- MS Human Resources
- MS Sport Management & concentrations
Health Science Programs
Humanities, Education & Justice & Social Science Programs
- M.Ed Elementary Education (M.Ed)
- M.Ed Moderate Disabilities
- MS in Criminal Justice & concentrations
- MS Curriculum, Leadership, & Inclusion
Planning Your Double Laser Journey
Academic planning is essential to success in the Accelerated Master's Program. Your academic advisor and a graduate enrollment counselor will be there to help you select the right courses. Students may enroll in course waivers or blended semesters that can be used for graduate school credit while earning a bachelor's degree. This will accelerate your graduate school completion and allow you to save money on graduate school tuition.
What is a blended semester?
Blended semesters are when students take both undergraduate and graduate classes simultaneously. Students may enroll in a blended semester during both fall and spring semesters of senior year. During a blended semester, students are given the option to enroll in one graduate course (3 credits) that will count towards their master's degree. Students are required to be enrolled full-time in 4 undergraduate courses (12 credits) while completing 1 graduate-level course (3 credits). Students are not permitted to enroll in more than 18 credits during a blended semester. Consult with your advisor or graduate enrollment counselor and fill out your Blended Semester form.
Undergraduate students may also be eligible to waive two courses (6 credits) through the completion of specific undergraduate courses. Course waivers can be applied to MBA, Sport Management, Nutrition for Human Performance, Rehabilitation Science, Communications, and Education Programs. Approved courses can be waived for graduate credits. See the course waivers.
Students should consult with their academic advisors regarding blended semester and/or course waiver options. Program choice and course load may affect master's degree completion timetables.
Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and receive a "B" grade or higher for a blended semester and/or course waiver credits to count towards graduate school credit.
|Submit This Form To Start Your Journey! >>|
Already a Lasell Graduate? Become a Double Laser!
Alumni get 10% off their graduate tuition and may be able to get up to 2 previously completed undergraduate courses waived. Fill out this short form or contact us for more information.
Lasell University, Office of Graduate Enrollment
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
617-243-2400 | firstname.lastname@example.org