Accelerated Master's Program
The Accelerated Master's Program at Lasell University provides the opportunity to become a Double Laser where you earn both an undergraduate and master's degree in as few as 5 years. This program is a flexible, convenient, and cost-effective way to stand out in a competitive job market.
And what's even better is the very simple process to apply, familiar environment, and seamless transition from earning your bachelor's degree to earning your master's degree.
|Interested? Submit This Form >>|
This combined bachelor's/master's degree program is ideal for motivated undergraduate students in good academic standing that have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
At Lasell, our objective is to ensure undergraduate students have every opportunity to pursue a Master's Degree. Below are the main benefits of the Accelerated Master's Program.
- Save up to 30% off tuition - By completing course waivers and blended semester options during their undergraduate years, Accelerated Master's students save up to 30% on graduate school tuition. Students enrolled in the Accelerated Master's Double Laser Program can save as much as $9,000.
- Earn 2 degrees in less time - complete both a bachelor's and master's degree in as little as 5 years. This program could accelerate your completion by 6-8 months.
- Learn on your own schedule - Available in online, hybrid and in-person formats that are designed to allow you to do the course work when it fits into your schedule. This makes earning a graduate degree and working a full-time/part-time job or internship possible.
- Taught by real-life practitioners that are experts in their fields. You will get the knowledge you need to make smart decisions and contributions in the workplace and enhance your employee value.
- Make key connections and broaden your professional network. Whether you take an online or in-person course you have the opportunity to network with peers, faculty and board members that may assist in future professional opportunities.
Hear From a Double Laser Student About Her Experience
Read Success Stories from Double Lasers
Doubling Up - Undergraduate alumni return to Lasell for second (or third!) degrees
Eligible Master's Programs
The Accelerated Master's Program offers a variety of our most popular undergraduate majors and master's programs. See below for a list of options.
|MBA & concentrations||MS Management - & concentrations||MS Marketing|
|MS Project Management||MS Human Resources||MS Organizational Leadership|
|MS Communications & concentrations||MS Integrated Marketing Communications|
Health Science Programs
|MS Rehabilitation Science||MS Sport Management & concentrations|
Humanities, Education & Justice & Social Science Programs
|M.Ed Elementary Education (M.Ed)||M.Ed Moderate Disabilities||MS in Criminal Justice & concentrations|
|MS Curriculum, Leadership, & Inclusion|
Planning Your Double Laser Journey
Academic planning is essential to success in the Accelerated Master's Program. Your academic advisor and a graduate enrollment counselor will be there to help you select the right courses along the way. Students may enroll in course waivers or blended semesters that can be used for graduate school credit while earning a bachelor's degree. This will accelerate your graduate school completion and allow you to save money on graduate school tuition.
What is a blended semester?
Blended semesters are when students take both undergraduate and graduate classes simultaneously. Students may enroll in a blended semester during their both fall and spring semesters, senior year. During a blended semester, students are given the option to enroll in one graduate course (3 credits) that will count towards their master's degree. Students are required to be enrolled full-time in 4 undergraduate courses (12 credits) while completing 1 graduate-level course (3 credits). Students are not permitted to enroll in more than 18 credits during a blended semester. Consult with your advisor or graduate enrollment counselor and fill out your Blended Semester form now.
Undergraduate students may also be eligible to waive two courses (6 credits) through the completion of specific undergraduate courses. Course waivers can be applied to MBA, Sport Management, Nutrition for Human Performance, Rehabilitation Science, Communications, and Education Programs. Approved courses can be waived for graduate credits. Click here to see the course waivers.
Students should consult with their academic advisors regarding blended semester and/or course waiver options. Program choice and course load may affect master's degree completion timetables.
Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA and receive a "B" grade or higher for a blended semester and/or course waiver credits to count towards graduate school credit.
- Review the Double Laser Roadmap - Refer to this document while consulting with your advisor to help map out what courses to take each undergraduate year.
- Let us know you're interested. Give us your contact info and an enrollment counselor will be in touch to answer any questions and provide more information.
- Submit Application. Fill out this form to apply for the Accelerated Master's Program.
|Submit This Form To Start Your Journey! >>|
Already a Lasell Graduate? You can still become a Double Laser!
Alumni get 10% off their graduate tuition and may be able to get up to 2 previously completed undergraduate courses waived. Fill out this short form or see below to contact us for more information.
Students seeking further information regarding the Accelerated Master's Double Laser Program should contact:
Lasell University, Office of Graduate Enrollment
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
617-243-2400 | email@example.com