- www.finaid.org- includes interactive calculators, estimators, discussion groups, scholarship search links, and a listing of financial aid resources.
- www.fastweb.com - provides free scholarship searches with more than 400,000 scholarship sources.
- www.heic.org - provides information on the college application process and financial aid from the Massachusetts Higher Education Information Center.
- www.ed.gov - provides links to information on federal financial aid programs from the Department of Education.
- www.fafsa.ed.gov - link to the online version of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- www.pin.ed.gov- use to request a PIN for the first time to apply online for the FAFSA, or to request another copy of the PIN already assigned, or to change the PIN already assigned.
- www.studentclearinghouse.org - provides real-time information regarding loan borrowing history, where and how much a student has borrowed, and through what programs to assist students with debt management.
- www.doe.mass.edu - link to the Massachusetts Department of Education