We know you are busy, so we developed this program with your hectic lifestyle in mind. Whether you are commuting on the train, eating your lunch, or doing your workout, the content is easily viewed from your mobile phone, allowing you to complete lessons and assignments on your schedule.
Lasell's Mobile-First Degree Completion Program:
- Affordable tuition
- High-touch learning environments where expert faculty, enrollment counselors, and academic advisors guide you through every step in the process and even create an academic plan for your student success.
- Quick, engaging, bite-sized lessons delivered in mobile-friendly formats using video, podcasts, polls, and other interactive components that save time and easily fit into your schedule
- No extra cost for textbooks! Faculty have designed courses utilizing online resources rather than traditional textbooks
- Small classes capped at 26 students
Achieve the future you deserve with our mobile-first Bachelor's Degree
This program will help you to build strong foundational, practical and real-world knowledge to be prepared to excel in key roles within a variety of industries. You will develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to succeed in this competitive job market and reach the next level in your career.
More reasons to choose Lasell University:
- Financial aid available
- Employer discounts available - see if your employer is a partner here.
- Flexible Transfer credit policy - transfer up to 90 credits from other accredited institutions, CLEP/DANTES exams or military training courses
- PLA - Use your work experience or other prior learning experience to earn advanced credit at half the price
- No application fee
- No SAT/ACT requirements
- NECHE accredited
- Dedicated enrollment counselors and academic advisors will guide you through every step of the process
- Six available start dates throughout the year make it easy for you to get started.
- Military Friendly - Lasell is a sliver status military-friendly school that offers veterans financial assistance through the G.I. Bill and Yellow Ribbon Grants, and support groups
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's Bachelor Degree Completion Program for a Bachelor of Science in Communication can transfer up to 90 credits from other accredited institutions. Students would need to complete at least 30 credits at Lasell University to earn their degree. If you transfer to a course that fulfills a core requirement, you will be able to take a business elective course in its place.
- Applicants must have completed at least 15 credits at a U.S. institution, no other prerequisites required
- 30 credits of major core courses
- Transfer up to 90 credits (Credits over 10 years old care considered)
- Earned grade 'C' or higher on transfer credits
- Related core course requirements can be waived
- Minimum of 120 credit hours required for the degree
- 30 Lasell BSBA core credits required. (These credits are required despite previous coursework)
Student eligible for this program must meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Completed an Associates degree
- Has not been enrolled with an institution for an entire calendar year
- Veteran or Serviceperson
- Has the approval of the Lasell University undergraduate Dean and Vice President of Graduate and Professional Studies
Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Are eligible if the program is completed online in their country of origin
- Are NOT eligible for the program if they wish to obtain a student visa and/or want to live on-campus