Student Services & Resources
Dedicated to your academic growth & success
With over a decade of providing online education under our belt, we have the experience to support you through your academic and career journey. Lasell University Graduate and Professional Studies wants you to succeed, and we’ve got the answers, resources, and advice you seek to make that happen.
- Graduate Online Orientation - The information provided in the Graduate Online Orientation, located on Canvas, will help ease the transition to graduate student life. For your convenience, the Graduate Online Orientation is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for access whenever you need the info.
- Enrollment Counseling – Find a list of our counselors, who can help you with your admissions application, answer questions around tuition, financial aid, registering, or any other logistical issue that may arise while you’re enrolled.
- Academic Advising – We can help guide you through your academic path and establish a plan for career success.
- Online Learning Preparedness – We have over a decade of online learning experience and can help you master the web-based learning technologies we use in our online and blended on-campus program.
- Academic Support – We have resources to assist with any aspect of your academic work, including library orientation, writing help, APA formatting, time management and reading strategy seminars, free tutoring, and more.
- Library Services - Offers a variety of services online and in-person to guide you in your course research, such as online catalog, article database, journal locator, interlibrary loans and how-to webinars.
- Career Development – From career development planning to salary negotiation training to networking, we work with you to reach your career's next phase.
- Mental Health Support - We offer 24/7 mental health support line to our graduate students along with a Wellness Hub that provides access to wellness articles, videos, and self help tools.
- Graduate Housing - If you want to experience life on campus as a graduate student, Lasell offers a unique residential experience in Haskell House.
- Assistantships - Gain valuable professional skills while also providing a financial aid opportunity.
- Technology Help - We provide access to our Technology Help Desk team to answer questions, connect students to our systems, and assist with any technical issues. The Technology Help Desk is available 24/7 by phone (617) 243-2200 and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Covid-19 - Postings of the latest campus update on how Lasell is responding to the situation
- Financial Aid - A wide variety of financial aid options are available
- International Students - Admission and housing information for students seeking admission from outside of the U.S.
- Veterans - Admission and housing information for Veterans
- Faculty - Contact information for our Graduate and Professional Studies faculty
- Academic Policies - Provides information on the graduate program's academic policies
- Graduate Admission Requirements - Find the requirements needed for admission to your program of choice
- Prior Learning Assessment - Learn how to get credit for prior work experience
Lasell Graduate Enrollment
1844 Commonwealth Ave.
Newton, MA 02466