TUITION AND FEES
Master's & Graduate Certificate Tuition
|Graduate (all programs unless specified below)||$649 per credit|
|Athletic Training||$730 per credit|
|Surgical Technology||$640 per credit|
MSMS Graduate Tuition
MSMS Additional Fees
$750 per credit
$3,100 per year
Bachelor Degree Completion (BSBA)
$420 per credit
Additional courses fees for items such as books varies. Replacement ID Card for on-campus student is $50.
Certificate & Professional Studies Tuition
2023-2024 MFA in Creative Writing Degree Tuition
|MFA Graduate Tuition||$626 per credit|
|5th Graduating Residency Fee||$1,252|
|Residency Fees - Housing for Residency Optional|
|Double||$35 per night|
|Single||$55 per night|
|Hospitality Tech Fee||$225|
|Binding of Creative Thesis||$100|
|Replacement ID Card||$50|
- MFA Creative Writing Fees: Tuition includes all workshops, classes, seminars, panel discussions, one-on-one sessions with faculty mentors, and readings during the 10-day residency (which launches the semester), as well as the independent study period taken with the student’s faculty mentor for the remainder of the semester. The tuition fee for the fifth, graduating residency includes the graduation ceremony. Please see our Program Overview for more information about graduation requirements.
- MFA Housing: The residency is an integral part of each semester and takes place on the Lasell University campus. Students, even those who live nearby, may choose to live on campus during the 10-day residency. Single rooms are limited and available first to graduating and fourth-semester students.
- MFA Meals are provided through Lasell's dining hall, and students must opt into our meal plan. Please note it is not possible to pay cash at the door or opt for anything less than three meals a day. The three-meals-a-day plan starts with breakfast on the first day of residency and ends with dinner on the last evening; a continental breakfast on the final, wrap-up morning is covered by our hospitality fee. Vegetarian meals are available.
- A MFA Hospitality & Tech Fee is charged per semester for all students and covers daily coffee & tea service, continental breakfasts on select mornings, receptions, and our student-alumni event along with campus Wi-Fi and technology info/troubleshooting sessions.
View your account
Student: To view student account details, log into MyLasell and then under University Resources select Pay MyBill. New students will receive account access information after making their deposit.New students will receive account access information after making their deposit.
Additional Financial Information
- Financial Aid information
- 10% Employer discounts available to partner organizations
- Scholarships and Fellowships
- Financial Aid information
- Military financial aid
- View the 2023-2024 Graduate & Professional Studies Billing Policies (PDF)
For information about housing options, visit Campus Housing.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.