Overview & Career Outcomes
Lasell University designed a Master of Science in Communications program to develop strategic and compelling communications efforts that will engage consumers in authentic, relevant ways. The faculty tackles real business challenges that you may encounter to hone your skills and provide you with the knowledge to improve your organization and position you to move your career forward.
Choose from our specialized concentrations:
- Corporate Communication: Develop corporate communication strategies and skills to become successful leaders.
- Digital Media: Expand your expertise in social media, digital storytelling, and data analytics.
- Health Communication: Learn from a holistic curriculum covering industry trends and courses in marketing and management.
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution: Build successful relationships between people and organizations through effective negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Public Relations: Develop techniques in relationship building across agencies with the media, government, and your target community.
- Public Speaking: Master speaking and presentation skills to engage, educate, and persuade audiences on a variety of scales.
Advance your career—apply today!
Get information on our Course Schedules.
Life after Lasell: MS in Communication
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's Communication graduate degree or certificate programs must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and demonstrate through academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies.
No GMAT/GRE scores are required for admission.
International Students need to submit English equivalency from one of the following: TOEFL scores: minimum required score is 80 (iBT) or IELTS, minimum required score is 6.0; or Pearson PTE Academic minimum score is 53; or Duolingo minimum required score is 105. The English equivalency scores may be waived for international applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada.
Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework*
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school