Lasell University designed a Master of Science in Communications program to develop strategic and compelling communications efforts that will engage consumers in authentic, relevant ways. The faculty tackles real business challenges that you may encounter to hone your skills and provide you with the knowledge to improve your organization and position you to move your career forward.
Choose from our specialized concentrations:
- Corporate Communication: Develop corporate communication strategies and skills to become successful leaders.
- Digital Media: Expand your expertise in social media, digital storytelling, and data analytics.
- Health Communication: Learn from a holistic curriculum covering industry trends and courses in marketing and management.
- Negotiations and Conflict Resolution: Build successful relationships between people and organizations through effective negotiation, mediation, and conflict resolution.
- Public Relations: Develop techniques in relationship building across agencies with the media, government, and your target community.
- Public Speaking: Master speaking and presentation skills to engage, educate, and persuade audiences on a variety of scales.
Advance your career—apply today!
Get information on our Course Schedules.
Life after Lasell: MS in Communication
Explore Communications Careers
Use the below Career Insights Tool to explore the different career options available for a Master's in Communications. The tool is powered by Burning Glass and pulls real-time data from labor market information. The tool uses AI to analyze all current job postings giving you the insight you need to make the right career decisions. Jobs that have the highest earning potential by industry and geography and specific skills employers need for those jobs can be found through this tool. If you find these careers are not for you, explore the "other options" button to find more information on other careers.
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's Communication graduate degree or certificate programs must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and demonstrate through academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies. GRE/GMAT scores are not required for admission. The TOEFL may be waived for international applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. All other applicants must submit a TOEFL/IELTS score.
Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework*
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
*A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is recommended for recent college graduates with fewer than three years of professional work experience.