International Graduate Admission Requirements
International candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's graduate degree or certificate programs must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and demonstrate through academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies. GRE/GMAT scores are not required for admission.
International Graduate Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework, translated to English if necessary*
- Certified Financial Declaration
- TOEFL score minimum required is 79 (ibt), 550 (paper), or IELTS score of 6 or higher
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths and potential for achievement in graduate school.
- Current passport, if seeking a student visa.
- Current I-20 and passport or visa, if on OPT or already studying in the U.S.
A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is recommended for recent college graduates with fewer than 3 years of professional work experience.
Lasell University: SEVIS code: BOS214F00190000
The Office of Graduate Enrollment
1844 Commonwealth Ave.
Newton, MA 02466