International Graduate Admission Requirements
International candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's graduate degree or certificate programs must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and demonstrate through academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies. GRE/GMAT scores are not required for admission.
International Graduate Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework, translated to English if necessary*
- Certified Financial Declaration (form plus bank statement)
- Proof of English language proficiency score from one of the following;
- TOEFL score minimum required is 79 (ibt)
- 550 (paper)IELTS score of 6 or higher
- Duolingo score 105
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
- Copy of current passport
Students are required to submit official transcripts. For transcripts that are not in English or are not on a 4.0 grading scale, we require the transcript to be evaluated by a foreign credential service. We accept foreign credential evaluations from the following: World Education Services, CED, or SPANTRAN For further details, please contact your enrollment counselor.
Additional required documents for students transferring from another US institution, ELS program, or if currently on OPT:
7. Copy of current I-20
8. Copy of F-1 Student Visa
9. Transfer In Report
Lasell University: SEVIS code: BOS214F00190000
The Office of Graduate Enrollment
1844 Commonwealth Ave.
Newton, MA 02466