The Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communication teaches students how to synthesize the full range of communications into cohesive brand experiences. By studying the theory and practice of integrated marketing communications, you will be prepared to deliver a consistent, seamless consumer-first content experience across all channels.
Accelerate your success
Join Lasell’s vibrant community of working professionals and gain access to a wide range of resources to develop your expertise and expand your network. As a Lasell graduate student, you will:
- Benefit from the experience of your faculty and peers, who bring deep expertise and a unique point of view to every class discussion and group project
- Expand your network and learn to position yourself as a leader in your field
- Engage with an active alumni community
- Participate in career services programs that include webinars on salary negotiations and developing a career plan
The MS in Integrated Marketing Communication is a flexible curriculum that advances students' marketing and communications interests and goals through hybrid and online formats.
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's Integrated Marketing Communication Master's degree must hold a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution and demonstrate through academic background and/or work experience the ability to succeed in graduate studies. GRE/GMAT scores are not required for admission. The TOEFL may be waived for international applicants who have earned a bachelor's degree at an accredited college/university in the United States, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, or Canada. All other applicants must submit a TOEFL/IELTS score.
Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework*
- A one-page personal statement describing your goals, strengths, and potential for achievement in graduate school
*A cumulative grade point average of 3.0 is recommended for recent college graduates with fewer than 3 years of professional work experience.
Materials can be provided through MyPortal or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.