Step 1: Submit Deposit
Submit Enrollment Deposit
To officially enroll and reserve your space in class, you will need to submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit.
Once the deposit is received, an Enrollment Counselor will work with you to register for classes. Please note: If you are granted Graduate housing, a separate refundable damage deposit will be required to hold your room.
Ways to make your deposit:
1. Log into the Applicant Portal
2. Using your Applicant ID, deposit through our online payment system. Your Applicant ID can be found in the bottom left hand corner of your acceptance letter.
- Graduate degree/Certificate deposit
- International students deposit (degree/certificate)
- Bachelor's degree completion deposit
Finalize Tuition Plans
Lasell offers various payment options such as a one-time payment, two and four-month payment plans, or making a payment towards an existing payment plan. Payments can be made on ePay by check (at no extra cost) or credit card with a convenience fee. International students may also wire funds via peer transfer/Flywire.
Some employers participate in a tuition reimbursement program. Contact your company's personnel office to determine if this source of financial assistance is available to you.
If your employer does offer a tuition reimbursement program, you are responsible for processing the funds that will be available from your employer. A signed promissory note will be required at registration, verifying the level of employer tuition assistance available. Minimally, in such a situation, you will be required to pay for the first course in each term.
Tuition Payment Options
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover Card, cash, personal checks and money orders are accepted for payment options.
Step 2: Register for Classes
Once you submit your enrollment deposit, your Enrollment Counselor will contact you about registering for the best course(s) based upon your start term.
After the first add/drop deadline you will transition over to your Academic Advisor who will assist with future class registration. Your Academic Advisor will also provide support throughout your academic program.
Step 3: Apply for Financial Aid
Apply for Financial Aid
If you want to apply for financial aid, you will need to file a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) to determine if you are eligible for financial aid. Lasell University defines full-time enrollment as 9 credits per 15-week semester and 6 credits per 8-week session. Half-time enrollment in a 15-week semester is defined as a minimum of 6 credits and in an 8-week session as 3 credits. In order to be eligible for federal aid, students must be enrolled a minimum of half-time.
Below are the steps to apply for federal financial aid:
Step 1: Request a FSA ID (Federal Student Aid ID - username and password) · You will use your FSA ID to sign your FAFSA electronically.
Step 2: Complete the free application for FAFSA - You will need the Lasell University School code 002158 when you fill out the application. It usually takes three business days for the Student Financial Planning Office to receive a FAFSA after our school code is added.
Step 3: Complete Graduate Financial Aid Agreement Form - The credit drop-down boxes indicate how many classes you are taking per session. Three credits represent one class per session and six credits represent two classes per session.
- Your correct social security number must be on file with your FAFSA. If you do not provide this information, we will not be able to process your FAFSA.
- You must provide our school code: 002158 in order for Lasell to receive your information.
*NEW CHANGES FOR 2024-2025*
The FAFSA Simplification Act is going live!
- Be aware that the Department of Education has stated the FAFSA may NOT be ready to launch by October 1, 2023 for the 2024-2025 academic year. Please check studentaid.gov frequently for updates.
- Bear in mind Lasell’s FAFSA priority deadline to submit the 2024-2025 FAFSA is March 1, so as long as the FAFSA is received prior to March 1, you will be considered for the maximum potential for all forms of financial aid (for those who qualify).
Contact the Financial Aid office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-243-2227.