Professional Licensure Disclosure
Lasell University wants to provide students with high-quality programs, great educational experience, and support for students where they may have questions about professional licensure or need to rectify a complaint. To ensure this, Lasell is a participating member of SARA where we meet many requirements that ensure quality programs and educational experience.
Lasell has been approved by Massachusetts to participate in the National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements to operate its online programs in SARA-approved locations. Currently, 49 states (all but California) the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands have joined SARA.
Professional Licensure Information
Lasell provides professional licensure (PL) disclosure for the following programs:
Education (Licensure Disclosure)
- Bachelor of Education: Early Childhood (grades Pre-K-2nd)
- Bachelor of Education: Elementary Education (grades 1-6)
- Bachelor of Education: Secondary Education (grades 5-12) and English Majors
- Bachelor of Education: Secondary Education (grades 5-12) and History Majors
- Master of Education: Elementary Education
- Master of Education: Special Education and Moderate Disabilities
Meets Professional Licensure Requirements
- CT, GA, ME, MA, NH, RI
Does Not Meet Professional Licensure Requirements
- AL, AK, AZ, AR, CA, CO, DE, DC, FL, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, MI, MN, MS, MO, MT, NE, NV, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WY
Lasell University is committed to offering excellent education and student experience of the highest quality. If you have a serious complaint against the University relating to distance education, students should be aware of the appropriate processes to follow. Click here for Lasell's complaint procedure.