Graduate Program Deposit
Congratulations on your recent acceptance to Lasell University!
To officially enroll and reserve your space in class, you will need to submit a non-refundable enrollment deposit. Once your deposit is received, you will be sent a Welcome email with your Lasell username and password. The Welcome email will provide you with important information to ensure a smooth transition to your studies at Lasell.
Submit your deposit
1. Log into the Applicant Portal
2. Using your Applicant ID, deposit through our online payment system. Your Applicant ID can be found in your acceptance letter.
- Graduate degree/Certificate deposit
- International Students deposit (degree/certificate)
- Bachelor’s degree completion deposit
We look forward to welcoming you to the Lasell Graduate Community!
If you have any questions, contact the Office of Graduate Enrollment by phone at 617-243-2400 or by email at email@example.com.