The RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center (TLC) at Lasell College assists faculty in the use of technology as a tool to achieve curricular objectives, complement pedagogy, engage a diverse population of students, as well as support assessment efforts. Through consultation, training, support, and research and development, we help faculty members design technology projects that support student learning.
How we offer our services:
You can come to us: Faculty who need assistance with online or face-to-face educational tools will receive one-to-one training in the development of Moodle online courses, course web sites, online forums, wikis, clickers, electronic portfolios, smart classrooms technologies, etc.
We will come to your class: Faculty who require students to use specific software applications to meet course objectives can request a specific Technology Across Curriculum (TAC) Just-in-Time Workshop for applications such as: Professional Presentations using PowerPoint and Prezi, Concept Mapping, Poster Creation, Digital Story Telling, Video Editing using Windows Movie Maker and iMovie, Interactive Smartboard, Data Analysis with Excel, or Web2.0 Tools for Learning (VoiceThread, Blogs, Wiki Collaboration Group Projects)by appointment with TLC
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center