About the Fuss Center
The RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies promotes intergenerational connections through research, education, partnerships, and programming.
Established in 2001, the work of the Center is shaped by the value it places on lifelong learning, intellectual curiosity, and community-building across generations.
This site is intended as a resource for students, researchers, policy makers, and the general public who are interested in aging and intergenerational issues. Descriptions of Fuss Center activities, initiatives, events, contact information, and more are available on these pages.
Thank you for visiting! We hope to hear from you!
Joann M. Montepare, Ph.D.
Director, RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
Professor of Psychology
Lasell College/Lasell Village
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center