"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
~ Albert Einstein
The CCBL offers a wide variety of opportunities that are easy to get involved with. You can:
- mentor children affected by domestic violence, adolescents with developmental disabilities, or middle school students with a dream of college.
- travel in the US or around the world
- care for the environment on campus or globally
- become a leader in service, live for service, or be social and serve
Community Service is:
- The practice of using one's gifts, skills, and resources to provide something of value to a community organization while learning from the experts in the community.
- Supporting a non-profit, government office, or community group.
- Something that can be done once a year, or every day of the week.
Our role here at the Center for Community-Based Learning is to help you:
- Discover your passion for serving others
- Explore the social issues that you are most concerned about
- Connect with a community organization that you can assist
Please explore our website, or visit us in Klingbeil Hall on the First Floor. We are sure there is something for you here.
Whether you are participating in a CCBL sponsored program, or serving with a course, we would be happy to help you track your volunteer hours. Simply use the Volunteer Tracking Form and submit it to us at the end of each semester.
- Important Documents
- Contact Us
- Carnegie Classification
- Community Service