Work-study employment positions exist for Lasell College students to work in youth serving organizations two days per week at one of our community partnership sites.
APPLICATIONS DUE Friday, September 16th
- Preference given to Federal Workstudy students.
- Tutors are paid $10/hr. Van Drivers are eligible for other financial incentives.
- Transportation is provided to the community partnership site. Travel time is paid time, and should be used to bond as a team, review your challenges and experiences, or complete reflection journals.
- Excellent attendance and a year-long commitment is required and expected by your supervisors and the children and youth you will be working with.
- Daily supervision will be provided by a Student Coordinator who will track your attendance, review your journal and role model expectations.
- Application and interview required for new tutors.
- All majors and class years are considered eligible for these jobs.