Work-study employment positions exist for Lasell College students to work in youth serving organizations two days per week at one of our community partnership sites.
DOWNLOAD NEW TUTOR APPLICATION HERE
APPLICATION PERIOD HAS PASSED - Contact TD Byrd Hughes
- Preference given to Federal Workstudy students.
- Tutors are paid $10/hr. Van Drivers are eligible for other financial incentives.
- Transportation is provided to the community partnership site. Travel time is paid time, and should be used to bond as a team, review your challenges and experiences, or complete reflection journals.
- Excellent attendance and a year-long commitment is required and expected by your supervisors and the children and youth you will be working with.
- Daily supervision will be provided by a Student Coordinator who will track your attendance, review your journal and role model expectations.
- Application and interview required for new tutors.
- All majors and class years are considered eligible for these jobs.
- Important Documents
- Contact Us
- Carnegie Classification
- Community Service