- Federal Law Enforcement Roundtable Wednesday, April 1, 2015The 7th annual Federal Law Enforcement Roundtable will be held on April 1, 2015.
- Lasell College Chorus: At the Mic Wednesday, April 1, 2015Come see the Lasell College Chorus in their mid-year performance on April 1, 2015.
- Either/Orchestra, Free Concert Thursday, April 2, 2015Boston's world-renowned Either/Orchestra - called "the leading little big-band in the jazz world" by the Boston Globe -- will play at Lasell College.
- Marx in Soho Monday, April 6, 2015Bob Weick returns to Newton to perform “Marx in Soho” on April 6, 2015.
- Spring Career Fair Wednesday, April 8, 2015The Spring Career Fair will be held on April 8, 2015.
- Patriot's Day Monday, April 20, 2015There are no classes on Patriot's Day, April 20, 2015.
- Spring Connected Learning Symposium Monday, April 27, 2015The Spring Connected Learning Symposium takes place from April 27 through May 1, 2015.
- Women in the Workplace Thursday, April 30, 2015The Small Business Institute at Lasell College and the Newton-Needham Chamber of Commerce present "Women in the Workplace" on April 30, 2015.
See All Events