Lasell College offers more than 40 undergraduate and graduate academic programs and a deep commitment to Connected Learning (view the video). We'll engage you—and challenge you to apply what you learn—through a host of creative initiatives on campus, in our community, and among the cultural, health care, and business opportunities of nearby Boston.
Our faculty possess excellent teaching skills and direct industry connections that lead to internship opportunities for students. They're also warm human beings whose doors are always open. In addition, you'll learn from professional staff members who reach beyond their offices to spread their talents and services throughout our campus.
Your fellow students will take an interest in you as both formal and informal mentors. And, because we truly value what you have to say, we'll all learn from you, too.
Lasell's current Academic Catalog can be found here.
- Academic Catalog
- Our Approach: Connected Learning
- Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Graduate and Professional Studies
- Academic Centers
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- Center for Teaching and Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center
- Academic Advising and First Year Programs
- Honors Program
- Academic Calendar
- Writing Program
- Study Abroad
- Internship Programs