Each year the Office of Undergraduate Admission holistically reviews and selects from its applicants those students who seem best qualified to benefit from a course of study at Lasell College. Many factors are considered when evaluating applicants for undergraduate admission:
- Scholastic record
- Recommendations submitted by faculty or counselors at either the high school or college/university level
- Scores on standardized tests
- College essay
- Extracurricular involvement
- Choice of academic program at Lasell
Once complete, the Office of Undergraduate Admission reviews applications on a rolling basis for entry to the Fall (September) or Spring (January) terms. Students are encouraged to complete their applications as soon as possible.
Apply on paper:
Print and complete a PDF of the Lasell College Undergraduate Application or a PDF of the Common Application and Lasell College's Common Application Supplement, and together with a non-refundable application fee of $40, return to:
Office of Admission
1844 Commonwealth Avenue
Newton, MA 02466
Application Fee Waiver Request:
Lasell College is committed to ensuring access to qualified cadidates. To request an undergraduate paper application fee waiver:
- Contact your Secondary School Counselor
- Complete and Submit the NACAC (National Association for College Admission Counseling) Request for Admission Application Fee Waiver Form
- Complete and submit the College Boards Request for Waiver of College Application Fee form, notifying participating colleges that you have participated in the SAT Program Fee-Waiver Service.
- Contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission
toll free: 888.LASELL4
Lasell College is non-discriminatory with regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, disability, national or ethnic origin, or sexual orientation.