Student Verification Form
Download the Student Verification Form
1098T - W-9S Form
In order to generate the Federal Tax Form 1098T we are required to request your correct identifying number to file the return with the IRS and to furnish a statement to you. Failure to provide your correct identifying number could result in a penalty from the Internal Revenue Service.
Students may find additional 1098T information at ECSI.
Please complete part 1 of the W-9S form with your social security or tax identification number so that we may update our records accordingly and provide you with an accurate form.
For security reasons, we request that you do not mail or email your social security or tax identification number. Please visit the Student Accounts Office on the 2nd floor of Potter House with your completed form.
Use Form W-9S to provide your correct Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN).
Graduate Financial Aid Agreement Form
The Federal Direct Stafford Loan is available to students who are admitted to a degree program at Lasell College. Certificate programs are not eligible. Students must file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and complete this document and any other documents as required by the Office of Student Financial Planning.
The Federal Direct Stafford Loan will be awarded based on the anticipated enrollment as indicated by you, the student, below. If you do not enroll in and attend the minimum required number of credits, the loan will be cancelled and you may owe a balance to the College.
In order to fulfill the Financial Aid requirements, students must be enrolled in a graduate degree program for a minimum of 3 credits in one session. (A session is an 8 week course.) This constitutes half time. However, if a student enrolls in one three credit fifteen week course they must also be registered in either a session I or a session II course to qualify for financial aid. Specific details to note:
- Winter session is optional. As a stand alone term, winter intersession does not qualify for financial aid. A student may receive aid for the intersession if he or she is in either Spring main or Spring I. Winter will be attached to one of those sessions to receive aid.
- Certificate programs are not eligible. Students must be admitted to a degree program.
- Aid will be disbursed after the add/drop deadline, for each session. If a student has not attended any classes, they will not be considered in attendance and will not receive financial aid for that session.
Checking the box below indicates you have read and acknowledge these policies.
- Types of Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Financial Planning Code of Conduct
- Net Price Calculator
- Loan and Financial Advising
- Taxpayer Relief Act - 1098T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us