The AAC provides academic assistance to all Lasell students, whether they want some extra help studying, could use help starting a research paper, or need more intensive assistance in a specific content area.
Our staff fosters a supportive and productive learning environment by helping students explore their academic potential and strive toward excelling in their chosen field of study. Our professional and student tutors are available for scheduled tutoring appointments and selected drop-in sessions, as well as study groups and organization/time management help.
We are located in the Lower Level of the Brennan Library, Room 106. We are open for regular operating hours during the Fall and Spring semesters, Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 - 4:30 p.m.
We offer a variety of services to assist you including:
- Individual/Group Tutoring
- Study Groups
- Writing Assistance
- Online Tutoring (SMARTHINKING)
- Flexible Solutions
Hours: Monday - Thursday 8:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. and Fridays 8:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
You can use our online scheduling tool to make an appointment by clicking here.
Director Academic Achievement Center and Learning Disabilities Services
Office: Brennan Library Room 207
Our peer writing tutors have received International Tutor Training Certification.
- Academic Achievement Center
- Academic Advising
- Brennan Library
- Center for Community-Based Learning
- International Programs/Study Abroad
- Holway Child Study Centers
- Donahue Institute for Ethics Diversity and Inclusion
- RoseMary B. Fuss Center for Research on Aging and Intergenerational Studies
- RoseMary B. Fuss Teaching and Learning Center
- Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center