|Department||Hours Per Week||Start|
|Marketing and Communications||20||May 2022|
The content producer for Lasell University will be responsible for creating multimedia content to be used across all University platforms including social media. This position will support the efforts of the full Marketing & Communications team. We are searching for someone who has a passion for higher education, engaging content and social media.
This role is responsible for the production and execution of high quality content across all social and digital outlets. You will help tell stories of the amazing students, faculty and staff at Lasell University, Lasell Village and Rockwell and The Barn. Day to day you will serve as the MarComm’s roving reporter attending events all across campus and then producing content for that day.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Expert using, interacting and monitoring all social media channels and applications
- Create content for multiple platforms
- Create, maintain and manage social media calendar
- Ability to conceive, launch and execute social campaigns
- Provide detailed reports of social media engagement
- Comfortable working on multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Expert on technology trends and a news junky
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop + Illustrator)
- Proven record of successful previous social media campaigns
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Experience and educational outcomes for Graduate Assistant:
This GA will be part of the Marketing and Communications team that is responsible for all owned content (including social) for the College. This person will be responsible for our social media content from idea to execution. As we grow as an institution our owned content becomes more important and after 10 months working on the MarCom team, this person will have an incredible portfolio to showcase to a future employer.