Rehabilitation Science Residency
The Lasell University Master in Rehabilitation Science program requires an on-site, 8-day residency. Lasell has designed the residency to be fully immersive and puts into practice all the skills and theories you have learned during your program. Not only will you leave the Residency with a deeper knowledge of therapeutic techniques, but you will also receive certification in Graston Technique.
During the 8-day Residency you will:
- Participate in hands-on workshops with faculty and patients
- Attend lectures from Boston-area professionals, including the Director of Rehab Science for the Red Sox
- Receive Graston Technique certification
- Tour state-of-the-art facilities including Boston-area hospitals and training facilities
- Build your professional network with fellow classmates and professors while benefiting from their real-world experiences
Review Frequently Asked Questions about the program to get more info.