Personal Agility helps to overcome procrastination, to create an authentic partnership with their spouses, and to take control of their lives!
March 7, 2021 (Sun.) 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Length: 1 day, 4 hours
Where: In-person online synchronous
Course Code: PS900
|Sign up Now >>|
What you will learn
- Understand the Personal Agility System (PAS) and the challenge of getting things done.
- Deliver on your commitments and be more productive with the PAS Priorities Map.
- Find balance and figure out what really matters to you using the PAS Breadcrumb Trail.
- Develop leadership skills and achieve long-term goals with the PAS Forces Map.
- Build working relationships with managers and stakeholders.
- Solve problems together through coaching and powerful questions.
- Create alignment and trust using the PAS Stakeholder Canvas.
- Stay on course with the PAS Alignment Compass.
- Use the Personal Agility System tools to figure out what really matters in your context and spend more of your time doing things that matter to you.
Sign up now for this Personal Agility course by clicking on the button below.
About the instructor
Jim Hannon is a current instructor with Lasell at the graduate level. He has over fifteen years of diversified experience in Information Technology in various industries, functioning primarily as a senior Agilist. Mr. Hannon possesses an expert level of project management and agile skills and has led to many substantial and successful multi-organization projects. He has developed the "pro-active PMO model" through the use of Business Intelligence (BI) and leveraging various risk management and project forecasting resources.
Mr. Hannon led seven company-wide transformations to Agile and providing remarkable changes to numerous companies. These initiatives involved transforming over 500+ teams and impacting over 100 products. The Agile methods used were Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, and Lean. The transformation efforts were estimated to save close to $25-$50 million in quicker times to market and reduced quality issues.
Mr. Hannon is a certified Agile coach who has experience working with C-Level executives, transforming and mentoring teams. Mr. Hannon also held the role of Lead Scrum Master in development positions. Mr. Hannon has worked extensively with DevOps groups in multiple corporations to build best practices.
Mr. Hannon has extensive experience in tools likes Jira, Jira Align, Version One, and other Agile tools. Mr. Hannon has practiced Agile methods in IT, services, sales, marketing, operations, and government. Mr. Hannon is very active in the Agile and PM community as a speaker and participant in creating new ideas.
Mr. Hannon created a groundbreaking Agile Project Management course at a leading university and is the BU Agile Innovation Lab's lead founder at the Boston University Metropolitan College. Mr. Hannon also is an adjunct faculty member for two major universities, culminating in 15 years of undergraduate and graduate teaching experience. He is currently an EdD student at Northeastern University, where he will focus on using teams and Agile methodologies to enhance learning. Mr. Hannon is an active participant in the Agile in Education movement and has presented at major conferences. He is active in such organizations as St. Jude New England and the Jimmy Fund.