Lasell's Mobile-First Bachelors in Business Administration
Lasell University offers a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) is designed as a mobile-first program that allows you to finish your bachelor's degree online anytime, anywhere. Our program is created for students and working professionals who have earned some college credit and have not completed their degree.
We know you are busy, so we developed this program with your hectic lifestyle in mind. Whether you are commuting on the train, eating your lunch, or doing your workout, the content is easily viewed from your mobile phone, allowing you to complete lessons and assignments on your schedule.
Achieve the Future You Deserve with Our Mobile-First Bachelor's Degree
The Lasell Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) will build strong foundational, practical and real-world business knowledge in areas of leadership, management, entrepreneurship, negotiation, accounting, digital strategy, marketing, and supply chain management. You will be prepared to excel in key business roles in a range of industries and develop the critical thinking and problem-solving skills necessary to succeed in a wide range of business career paths.
Take the next step to earn your degree!
The Lasell BSBA requires 30 credits to be taken at Lasell with as many elective courses to bridge the gap to achieve 120 credits. This amount would include core, transfer, and PLA credits. The total credit for the degree is 120.
Candidates seeking admission to Lasell University's Bachelor Degree Completion Program for a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration can transfer up to 90 credits from other accredited institutions. Students would need to complete at least 30 credits at Lasell University to earn their degree. If you transfer to a course that fulfills a core requirement, you will be able to take a business elective course in its place.
- Applicants must have completed at least 15 credits at a U.S. institution, no other prerequisites required
- Transfer up to 90 credits (We consider credits over 10 years old)
- 30 Lasell BSBA core credits required. (These credits are required despite previous coursework)
Admission Requirements Checklist:
- Online application
- Personal Statement
- Official transcripts of all college-level coursework
- Are eligible if the program is completed online in their country of origin
- Are NOT eligible for the program if they wish to obtain a student visa and/or want to live on-campus