Lasell University Graduate and Professional Studies is dedicated to your academic success and career growth
With over a decade of providing online education under our belt, we have the experience to support you through your academic and career journey. We’ve got the answers, resources, and advice you seek.
- Enrollment counseling – Find a list of our counselors and contact info. They can help you with your admissions application, answer questions around tuition, financial aid, registering, or any other logistical issue that may arise while you’re enrolled.
- Graduate advising – We can help guide you through your academic path and establish a plan for career success.
- Online learning preparedness – We have over a decade of experience in online learning and can help you master the web-based learning technologies we use in our online and blended on-campus program.
- Academic support – From library orientation to time management and reading strategy seminars, we have resources to assist with any aspect of your academic work.
- Career counseling – From career development planning to salary negotiation training, we work with you to reach the next phase of your career.
- Graduate Housing - If you want to experience life on campus as a graduate student, Lasell offers a unique residential experience in Haskell House.
- Assistantships - We offer a unique opportunity to gain valuable professional skills while also providing a financial aid opportunity
- Covid-19 - postings of the latest campus update on how Lasell is responding to the situation
- Financial Aid - a wide variety of financial aid options are available
- International Students - Admission and housing information for students seeking admission from outside of the U.S.
- Veterans - Admission and housing information for Veterans
- Faculty - Find the contact info for our Graduate and Professional Studies faculty
- Academic Policies - Provides info on the graduate program's academic policies
- Graduate Admission Requirements - Find the requirements needed for admission to your program of choice
- Prior Learning Assessment - Learn more on how to get credit for prior work experience
Graduate & Professional Studies
239 Woodland Road
Auburndale, MA 02466
PHONE: 617-243-2132 E-MAIL: GradProfStudies@lasell.edu