Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office offers information and guidance regarding payment of educational costs. This office issues billing statements, collects payment for tuition and fees, offers payment plan information, assists students with enrollment in the school-sponsored health insurance plan, transfers excess aid funds to the Bookstore or Laser Loot accounts, and issues refund checks. The Student Accounts Office also assists former students with Perkins Loan repayment.
- Health Insurance for Undergraduate Students
- Health Insurance for Graduate Students
- Tuition Payment Plan
- Tuition and Fees
- New Student Welcome Site
- Tuition Refund Insurance
View Your Student Account Online
- Log in to Self Service through myLasell
- Click on the Finances Tab
- Click ‘Balance' to view your Account History
- Under the ‘Period' drop down menu, make a selection of the Term you wish to view, or select "All" to view all of your history.
- Under ‘View', you may select different ways of viewing the activity on your account
- Detail by Charges/Credits - categorizes your account by charges, credits and financial aid and shows the detail by date; similar to how your paper bill is displayed for your selected period
- Balance Summary - summarizes your transactions and shows the total of each for your selected period (this might be the most clear option to start with)
- Click the ‘Change' button to view your account according to the criteria you selected.
- Please note: You will continue to receive bills at your home address until further notice.
- To pay a balance due or a deposit, click on ‘ePay' on the top menu bar