Lasell College Net Price Calculator
At Lasell we recognize choosing a college is a significant decision in every student’s life. We also realize the cost of attendance is an important factor in that process, and that every student’s financial circumstances are unique. Our Net Price Calculator will provide a realistic estimate of your potential financial aid eligibility, and a better understanding of the extraordinary value of a Lasell College education.
Lasell College’s tuition, fees, standard room and board costs are below the current year costs in place at many other private institutions. Lasell is committed to remaining affordable while providing all of the educational benefits and vast opportunities expected at a small private college.
Click here to enter the Lasell College Net Price Calculator, and we’ll take you step-by-step through the process. Please keep in the mind the following:
- The estimated contribution provided is only as reliable as the data you provide.
- This is purely an estimate of your expected family contribution – special circumstances and the final amount will be determined by the Office of Student Financial Planning.
- This calculator is intended for use by first-time, full-time students who are U.S. Citizens or permanent residents only.
- Types of Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Financial Planning Code of Conduct
- Net Price Calculator
- Loan and Financial Advising
- Taxpayer Relief Act - 1098T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us