Loan and Financial Advising - SALT
SALTSM makes it simple to take control of your finances, helping college students and alums live well today while planning for tomorrow. And it's FREE! Lasell College provides undergraduate and graduate students and alumni with a free SALTSM membership to help you manage your money and student loans. As part of your membership, you have immediate access to expert student loan counselors, get tips on managing your money, and provides links to online job and scholarship search engines.
If you're on a mobile device, view the video here.
What is SALT?
SALT was created by American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to help Lasell students and alumni like you become more financially savvy. This program rewards you for making smart money decisions, and we're providing all of its services to you - including your membership - free of charge.
Activating your SALT membership allows you take advantage of members-only features, like:
- Interactive money management tools that show you how to take control of your finances.
- A personal dashboard that tracks all of your student loans in one place.
- Loan advice from SALT's expert counselors
- My Money 101-a self-paced, online training resource that teaches you practical money management strategies for budgeting, credit management, and more.
- Access to thousands of jobs and internships to jumpstart your career.
- Exclusive benefits that help you save and spend smart.
- Types of Financial Aid
- Tuition and Fees
- Payment Information
- Applying for Financial Aid
- Veterans Benefits
- Financial Planning Code of Conduct
- Net Price Calculator
- Loan and Financial Advising
- Taxpayer Relief Act - 1098T
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us