Parents Connection Committee
The Parents Connection Committee (PCC) works with the Office of Annual Giving and Constituent Relations to develop, plan, and assist with programs designed to better connect parents of current students with Lasell College.
In this regard, members of the PCC will:
- Be briefed on the specifics of the College's current and future program plans, and be provided appropriate background material so as to speak to the priorities of the College with other families
- Work with the Director of Annual Giving and Constituent Relations to design and plan special events for parents
- Be encouraged to make Lasell a philanthropic priority by supporting the Lasell Parents Fund
- Become conversant with the range of Lasell’s student programs
- Serve as ambassadors and advocates for the College, including attendance at special events such as the parents Welcome Reception; Family, Friends, and Alumni Weekend; a Parents Reception at the Spring Connected Learning Symposium, and Parents Donor Reception during the Spring Fashion Show program, if available;
- To attend a small number of scheduled meetings or conference calls of the Parents Connection Committee. Not to exceed 3 during an academic year.