Do you own a small business? Would you like to grow your company?
Lasell College announces a new initiative, the Small Business Institute® (SBI). The Small Business Institute® (SBI) at Lasell College gives marketing and management undergraduate and graduate students the opportunity to serve local small businesses through Connected Learning opportunities. Lasell College students will act as a confidential resource for entrepreneurs, potential entrepreneurs and small business owners in the areas of training, project management, and consulting.
- Connect text theories and concepts in marketing and management courses with the various components to manage a small business operation.
- Help small businesses meet and navigate various challenges in their operation.
- Develop projects to expand the practice of small business operations through innovative, creative programs, and global initiatives.
This experiential learning will help small businesses meet and navigate the various challenges they face in their operations. The SBI at Lasell College organizes small business seminars, conferences, and training for faculty, students, small business owners, and other stakeholders. The SBI program is completed through research, consulting, training, and development of local programs.
The SBI at Lasell College also supports members by awarding grants to student-created small businesses. Read more about the first three students to receive grants from the SBI.
National Small Business Institute ®
To learn more about the National Small Business Institute ®, visit their website: http://www.smallbusinessinstitute.org
- Facts, Figures and Faces
- Human Resources
- Campus Info and Maps
- Calendar of Events
- President and Leadership
- Lasell in the News
- Title IX and Sexual Respect
- Community and Government Relations
- Community Impact
- Career Services
- Small Business Institute
- Conference and Event Services