- Lasell Sophomore Goes “Prime Time” with Patriots July 13, 2010Medeiros was one of eight young broadcasters chosen to host a new Patriots football TV sports program this fall called Totally Patriots.
- Don Winslow, Lasell’s Historian and Founder of the Lasell Archives, Remembered July 12, 2010Don Winslow, Lasell’s Historian and Founder of the Lasell Archives, Remembered
- A Green Approach Helps Lasell Make Way for a New Building June 26, 2010While many campuses face the prospect of tearing down old buildings to make way for the new, Lasell has approached the quandary from a “green” angle.
- Lasell Honored for Participation in School-based Diversity Awareness Program June 4, 2010Earlier this month The City of Newton recognized Lasell College for its participation in a disabilities awareness program in the Newton Public Schools called Understanding Our Differences (UOD).
- Lasell College Student Designs Showcased at Annual Aid for Cancer Research Fashion Show Fundraising Event May 27, 2010Lasell College Student Designs Showcased at Annual Aid for Cancer Research Fashion Show Fundraising Event.
- Lasell College Goes Green: Recycled Cooking Oil Helps Heat Local Shelters February 18, 2010Lasell’s “green” initiatives are many and multiplying. One of the College’s latest efforts has a dual benefit: supporting a reduced carbon footprint and benefiting the homeless.
- Lasell Students and Alum Participate in BSO's Project Tchaikovsky January 1, 1970Next month, Lasell fashion students Fallon Coster and Melissa Higgins will show how they were inspired by the music of Tchaikovsky when the Boston Symphony Orchestra holds its second annual fashion contest, Project Tchaikovsky, in conjunction with two concerts on April 13 and 15.