News & Publications
Lasell Presents Annual Spring Symposium
April 20, 2011
Beginning April 25th, 2011, Lasell will hold its 2011 Spring Symposium, where members of the Lasell and local communities are welcomed to view a collection of student work created during their Spring 2011 semester.
The Symposium offers events for six days at various on-campus locations with over 55 presentations, from speeches to workshops and the wildly popular Fashion Shows, where design students select models to don their collections and designs on the runway.
Events during the six-day Symposium include:
• Presentations including Case Studies in Media Ethics and Terri Moody's Photographs from Nicaragua
• The Student Art Award and Fabulous Footwear exhibits
• Undergraduate and Senior Fashion Shows
• Commonwealth v. John Williams, III Mock Trial
• Roundtable discussion on Exploring Contemporary Issues in Business
• Writing the Perfect Resume workshop
A full schedule can be found on Lasell's website.