Lasell Fall Academic Symposium Begins Next Week
November 28, 2012
The Fall 2012 Connected Learning Symposium begins December 3 providing a broad overview of Lasell students' semester-long work and research through projects, performances and presentations.
The Fall symposium begins Monday, December 3rd and continues through to Friday, December 7th. A full schedule is available.
The symposium features over 90 projects produced and completed by Lasell students ranging from mock legal trials to a concert performance, Music Extravaganza, with lecturer Harvey Finstein and the student-comprised Chorus and Jazz Band.
A wide range of activities and presentations will also be on display including:
• A presentation called "Talk of Ages: Intergenerational Perspective on Wisdom"
• A window display of historic nursing uniforms
• A Quality Assessment of the New Valentine Dining Hall
• A presentation of the Impact of Political Unrest to the Global Economy
• Politics of the Hunger Games presentation
• A statistical data graph representation of the 2012 Election
• A exhibit of Graphic Design Senior Portfolios
• A Small Business Institute Presentation and Breakfast
The bi-annual symposium is open to all students, staff, and faculty to celebrate student accomplishment that supports the Connected Learning educational philosophy of the College.