Connected Learning Symposium Week Begins
December 11, 2013
A week of student projects, performances, and presentations has begun showcasing the semester's best work and the College's Connected Learning philosophy of work both inside and outside the classroom. The symposium runs through December 13.
A full schedule is available at http://www.lasell.edu/academics/our-approach-connected-learning/connected-learning-symposium.html
On Tuesday, December 10, the full day showcase began with a rotating electronic poster display of research projects ranging from environmental studies to presentations about media ethics. Simultaneously, students participated in a mock trial and athletic training students diagnosed real patient injuries in an assessment clinic.
Among the projects presented at the Connected Learning Symposium:
- A Campus Start-Up featuring a Fashion Ap
- The Boston Theater Scene Reports from Fall Internship Experiences
- A Veteran's History Project involving the Library of COngree
- A look at the "study" part of Study Abroad
- The Senior Graphic Design Portfolio
- Sustainable Fashion Show
- Chorus and Jazz Concert in the Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center