- Recent Lasell Graduates Exhibit Designs, Win Honors at American Textile History Museum Show “Inspired Design” June 3, 2010A stunning new exhibit American Textile History Museum showcases contemporary hat designs by young fashion designers from Lasell College along with...
- Lasell President Elected to AICUM Board of Directors May 19, 2010The Association of Independent Colleges and Universities in Massachusetts, Inc., (AICUM) has announced that Michael Alexander, president of Lasell College, has been elected to its Board of Directors.
- Lasell College Holds 156th Commencement May 18, 2010Lasell College held its 156th commencement exercises Sunday, granting 223 Baccalaureate degrees and 34 Master’s degrees, before an audience packed with family, friends, and members of the Lasell community.
- Runway 2010: The September Issue, Lasell Style May 4, 2010The Lasell College gymnasium in Newton, MA, was transformed last weekend for Runway 2010.
- Spring 2010 Connected Learning Symposium April 27, 2010Students this week showcased their final projects and presentations at Lasell's Spring Connected Learning Symposium held throughout campus from de Witt Hall to Rosen Auditorium and the Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center.
- Earth Day April 21, 2010This is an abstract for Earth Day This is an abstract for Earth Day This is an abstract for Earth DayThis is an abstract for Earth DayThis is an abstract for Earth DayThis is an abstract for Earth DayThis
- Lasell Junior Fallon Coster Wins Patron's Choice at BSO's Project Tchaikovsky April 16, 2010Junior Fallon Coster was the winner of the BSO's Project Tchaikovsky Patron's Choice.
- Legendary Marathoner Kathrine Switzer Tells Her Story at Lasell April 16, 2010With the Boston Marathon fast approaching, legendary distance runner Katherine Switzer visited Lasell College and gave the College community a detailed account of the athletic moment that changed her life and the lives of many young women.
- Lasell Students to Compete for Green Bragging Rights, Get Real-time Energy Data April 14, 2010With support from a $6,500 Tomfordhe Foundation grant, four dormitories on Lasell’s campus received electricity meters that will enable students (and the College) to monitor their usage in real time.
- Lasell College to Host Celebration of the Life and Work of Yolanda –
A Boston Fashion Icon April 9, 2010Lasell College will host a special high-fashion exhibit celebrating the life and career of Boston fashion icon Yolanda Cellucci from April 6th through the 18th at the College’s Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center.