- Lasell Alum Named Boston's Best Local Clothing Designer July 28, 2011Lasell Alum Nara Paz '09 was named by Improper Bostonian magazine as Boston's Best Local Designer for Clothing in its July 6-26, 2011 issue.
- Lasell College Holds 156th Commencement May 18, 2010Lasell College held its 156th commencement exercises Sunday, granting 223 Baccalaureate degrees and 34 Master’s degrees, before an audience packed with family, friends, and members of the Lasell community.
- Runway 2010: The September Issue, Lasell Style May 4, 2010The Lasell College gymnasium in Newton, MA, was transformed last weekend for Runway 2010.
- Spring 2010 Connected Learning Symposium April 27, 2010Students this week showcased their final projects and presentations at Lasell's Spring Connected Learning Symposium held throughout campus from de Witt Hall to Rosen Auditorium and the Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center.
- Lasell Junior Fallon Coster Wins Patron's Choice at BSO's Project Tchaikovsky April 16, 2010Junior Fallon Coster was the winner of the BSO's Project Tchaikovsky Patron's Choice.
- Legendary Marathoner Kathrine Switzer Tells Her Story at Lasell April 16, 2010With the Boston Marathon fast approaching, legendary distance runner Katherine Switzer visited Lasell College and gave the College community a detailed account of the athletic moment that changed her life and the lives of many young women.
- Lasell Students to Compete for Green Bragging Rights, Get Real-time Energy Data April 14, 2010With support from a $6,500 Tomfordhe Foundation grant, four dormitories on Lasell’s campus received electricity meters that will enable students (and the College) to monitor their usage in real time.
- Lasell College to Host Celebration of the Life and Work of Yolanda –
A Boston Fashion Icon April 9, 2010Lasell College will host a special high-fashion exhibit celebrating the life and career of Boston fashion icon Yolanda Cellucci from April 6th through the 18th at the College’s Yamawaki Art and Cultural Center.
- Lasell College Receives National Recognition for Community Service, Named to President’s Honor Roll March 1, 2010Lasell College has been named to the 2009 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll, the highest federal recognition a college or university can receive for its commitment to volunteering, service-learning and civic engagement.
- Lasell's Paula Panchuck Interviewed by Leaders in Elder Care Website September 14, 2009Dr. Paula Panchuck, Vice President for Lasell Village at Lasell College, was recently interviewed by the Leaders in Elder Care website about the approach the Village and the College take to emphasize life long learning.