- Lasell Announces New Minor in Civic Engagement, Two New Math Majors June 27, 2011Starting in the Fall semester 2011, Lasell will offer a new minor, Leadership in Civic Engagement, which advances the College’s academic mission of Connected Learning. Two new math majors will also be available in the Fall.
- Lasell Students and Faculty Prepare for Fashion Study in Paris June 16, 2011Bon jour! Students and faculty from Lasell’s Fashion Department have embarked on a two-week travel/study experiences to Paris, France where they will explore many aspects of this world class city relating to the fashion industry and French culture.
- Lasell Fashions In Design Contest Finale June 9, 2011Lasell designer Emily Brennan was among three winners chosen at the Form to Fashion college design competition finale at the Natick Collection.
- Lasell College Contributes More than One Ton of Food, Clothing, Supplies to Tornado Victims June 8, 2011More than one ton of clothing, non-perishable food items, small appliances and office supplies collected by Lasell College through its Lasell Leftovers initiative, will be delivered to the survivors of last week’s tornados that devastated many towns in Western Massachusetts.
- Lasell Welcomes Alums to Reunion Weekend 2011 June 3, 2011Welcome back! The College welcomes alums to Reunion 2011, which kicks off Friday June 3 with events running throughout the weekend.
- Student Fashions Featured in City’s Event for New Bostonians May 25, 2011Several Lasell fashion students have been chosen to show their culture-inspired designs at a fashion event at Boston City Hall sponsored by the Mayor’s office of New Bostonians.
The event, New Boston Focus on Fashion, will be held Thursday, May 26 at Boston City Hall from 12 to 3 p.m.
- War and Fashion? Lasell Team Makes the Connection May 24, 2011Can war be fashionable? Associate Professor of Fashion Jill Carey and a team of Lasell Fashion Merchandising students have created a comprehensive exhibit that studies the correlation between war and fashion.
- Follow Lasell Students on Amazon Service Learning Trip May 20, 2011Lasell faculty and students just landed in the Amazon for an adventurous service learning ecotourism trip. Read real-time updates from their trip and see pictures of the rainforest's exotic animals and scenery.
- Lasell College Receives $1 Million Challenge Grant May 17, 2011Lasell College President Michael B. Alexander today announced a challenge grant made by Robert Arnow, Lasell Village Trustee, benefactor, and husband of the late Joan Weiler Arnow’49, a former Trustee. Arnow has pledged to donate $1 million to the College’s $10 million Bridge to the Future Campaign if $2.8 million is raised by the end of the campaign.
- Lasell Partners with Greenwood & Hall to Expand College's Online Programs Lasell College officials announced today a collaborative partnership with California-based educational consultants Greenwood & Hall. This new initiative is designed to expand the academic and geographic reach of the university’s online education programs and is expected to increase Lasell’s enrollment of online students.