Admission Data and Communication Specialist
Lasell College located in Newton, Massachusetts invites applications for the position of Admission Data and Communication Specialist. Lasell College is a private, coeducational institution offering undergraduate and graduate programs of study. Founded in 1851, Lasell is one of the oldest colleges in greater Boston. The college’s teaching method of “Connected Learning,” integrates the liberal arts and professional programs offering Lasell students both on- and off-campus hands-on learning experiences.
The Office of Undergraduate Admission is seeking a highly motivated professional who is energetic, creative, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and will support the college’s rich history and vision. The qualified candidate will demonstrate the ability to accurately and consistently input, maintain, create, and track all inquiry and application related data materials within the department’s customer relationship management (CRM) tool - Salesforce, while managing and organizing admissions data and reports.
Reporting to the AVP for Enrollment Management/Dean of Undergraduate Admission & Financial Aid, as well as the Associate Director of Undergraduate Admission/Director of Admission Operations, the Admission Data and Communication Specialist in the Office of Undergraduate Admission responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing, entering and processing all inquiry, application and admission related documents;
- Initiating work-flow and communication-flow to prospective students and applicants;
- Coordinating “paperless” operations – scanning, linking and overseeing document imaging enterprises for all admission records;
- Updating, editing and processing admissions communication campaigns;
- Maintaining data integrity to ensure accuracy;
- Assisting with the supervision of student ambassadors;
- Maintaining knowledge of the policies and procedures of the Office of Admission, the curriculum, and the college required.
The successful candidate must have a willingness to learn and the desire to relate effectively and efficiently with students, faculty, administration, staff, and the public.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required;
- The highest level of customer service is expected;
- Attention to detail, and effective written and oral communication skills are a must;
- An enthusiasm to work in a team-oriented environment is essential;
- Occasional evening and weekend work required;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite;
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Power Campus, and various CRM applications a plus;
- Perceptive Software (Image Now) or related document imaging experience preferred;
- Strong organizational skills required;
- Experience in higher education or non-profit a plus.
Lasell College offers a competitive salary and benefits package for eligible employees. This includes but is not limited to outstanding time off benefits, health, dental and vision insurance, a 403B with a matching contribution after one year of service, tuition benefits and more.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and a list of three (3) references using the forms below, or send application materials to firstname.lastname@example.org using only the job title as it appears as the email’s subject.
Application review will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
Lasell College is committed to increasing the diversity of its community and curriculum. Candidates who believe they will contribute to that commitment are encouraged to apply.