Admission Data and Communication Specialist
Lasell College located in Newton, Massachusetts invites applications for the position of Admission Data and Communication Specialist. Lasell College is a private, coeducational institution offering undergraduate and graduate programs of study. Founded in 1851, Lasell is one of the oldest colleges in greater Boston. The college's educational philosophy of "Connected Learning," integrates the liberal arts and professional programs offering Lasell students both on- and off-campus hands-on learning experiences. The Office of Undergraduate Admission is seeking a highly motivated professional who is energetic, creative, enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and will support the college's rich history and vision.
The Admission Data and Communication Specialist in the Office of Undergraduate Admission is responsible for:
- Preparing, entering and processing all inquiry, application and admission related documents
- Directing workflow and communication-flow to prospective students and applicants
- Coordinating "paperless" operations - scanning, linking and overseeing document imaging enterprises for all admission records
- Updating, editing and processing admissions communication campaigns
- Maintaining data integrity to ensure accuracy
- Assisting with the supervision of student ambassadors
Reporting to the Dean of Undergraduate Admission, the qualified candidate will demonstrate the ability to accurately and consistently input, maintain, create, and track all application related materials and data, while producing and organizing admissions communication. The successful candidate must have a willingness to learn and the desire to relate effectively and efficiently with students, faculty, administration, staff, and the public. The highest level of customer service is expected and knowledge of the policies and procedures of the Office of Admission, the curriculum, and the college required. Attention to detail, effective written and oral communication skills are a must, and an enthusiasm to work in a team-oriented environment essential. Occasional evening and weekend work required. A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with SalesForce, Power Campus, and various CRM applications a plus
- Familiarity with Perceptive Software (Image Now) or related document imagining experience
- Strong organizational skills required
- Experience in higher education or non-profit a plus
How to Apply: Please submit a cover letter, resume and list of 3 references.