Dollars and Sense
Lasell College offers a wide range of financial assistance through federal, state, local and institutional programs.
- Net Price Calculator: Explore potential aid eligibility
- Undergraduate students receiving aid: 97%
- Institutional aid provided: In excess of $23,000,000
- 69% of financial aid awarded is in the form of gift/grant aid and 31% is self-help loans and/or work study
- Get more information regarding our financial aid policies
Cost for 2013-2014
Tuition & Fees: $30,000
Room and Board: between $12,500 and $13,500
Fees: see complete Undergraduate fee schedule.
Tuition per credit is $575
Comprehensive Fee: $80
See complete Graduate fee schedule