Academics at Lasell
Student/Faculty Ratio & Class Size
Lasell College faculty are committed to creatively integrating challenging coursework with practical experience in an environment that fosters lifelong intellectual exploration, active citizenship and social responsibility.
- Undergraduate Student/Faculty ratio: 13:1
- Over 90% of undergraduate classes have 25 or fewer students
- 100% of students undertake an internship
- Average class size of 17 students
- 85% of 2014 graduates participated in credit bearing Service Learning experience
- 87 full-time faculty; 18% minority
Our approach to technology is based on the College's philosophy of connected learning, infusing the physical and online classroom environment with the most current systems, web sites, and social media.
- Technology Enhanced Classrooms: 99%
- Resident Halls equipped with WiFi: 100%
- Computer Labs: 9
- Computers Available to Students: 241
- Wireless Printing from Personal Laptops: Yes
- Personal Storage in the Cloud: 1TB
- Register & View Grades Online: Yes
- Submit Assignments Online: Yes
- Online Learning Management System: Moodle
Lasell College provides multiple opportunities for global learning. Using the home tuition model enables greater numbers of students a chance to experience a college sponsored international experience.
- 41 countries
- 95 programs
- 5 International Service Learning Trips
- Over 25% of May 2012 graduates had a College sponsored international learning experience
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Academic Calendar
- Student Handbook
- Academic Catalog
Programs of Study
Lasell College offers more than 40 undergraduate and graduate academic programs and a deep commitment to Connected Learning. We'll engage you—and challenge you to apply what you learn—through a host of creative initiatives on campus, in our community, and among the cultural, health care, and business opportunities of nearby Boston.