Welcome to Lasell College Athletics!
The athletic program at Lasell College provides student-athletes the opportunity to develop and display their talents through collegiate-level competition. At Lasell College, athletics are considered an integral part of a sound educational experience with the goal to have each student-athlete strive to reach his or her potential on and off the field. The athletic department fosters the development of sportsmanship, community, fair play, positive societal values and physical well-being for all participants.
Lasell's highest priority is to ensure that each student-athlete receives a superior education and successfully completes an academic program. We believe the leadership, teamwork and self-discipline learned on the playing field are qualities that lead to both athletic and academic success.
Lasell College is a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division III, and the Great Northeast Athletic Conference (GNAC). The college follows the philosophy and the eligibility guidelines of NCAA Division III and of all associated conferences. Lasell College sponsors the following varsity teams: Cross Country M/W; Field Hockey; Baseball; Basketball M/W; Lacrosse MW; Soccer M/W; Softball; Track and Field M/W; Volleyball M/W.
Anyone interested in participating on a varsity team must read the following information:
- All incoming student-athletes must have a physical within 6 months of initial participation.** Physicals must be dated after March 1, 2016 and submitted by August 1, 2016. Please use this physical form for your physical and fax form directly to Head Athletic Trainer at 617-243-2037. (Note: this is the same physical form required by Health Services and it does need to be submitted to both Health Services and Althetics)
- All incoming student-athletes must register and complete clearance within Sportsware. This can not be completed prior to July 1st. Instructions and Registration can be found here.
- All forms and Sporstware clearance must be completed by August 1, 2016 for all fall, winter and spring sports.
**See Athletic Training Clearance Procedures for additional information.
Tryout Information for Varsity Athletes:
- Fall Athletes (M/W Cross Country, Field Hockey, M/W Soccer and Women's Volleyball) tryouts will be held on Sunday, August 21, 2016. Updated information regarding tryouts can be found here after May 15, 2016
- Winter/Spring athletes (M/W Basketball, M/W Lacrosse, Men's Volleyball, Softball, Baseball, M/W Track and Field) try outs will be held after you arrive on campus.
More detailed information for all student athletes can be found at www.laserpride.com or by contacting the Director of Athletics Kristy Walter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional Contact information for Athletic administrative staff and all coaches can be found here.
Health Clearance Information
All student-athletes must complete the required Health Forms with the Health Services Office (instructions found on welcome.lasell.edu) in addition to the Student-Athlete Health Forms.
- Activities and Involvement
- Living on Campus
- Health and Wellness
- Campus Commuters
- International Student Services
- Technology For Students
- Career Services
- Donahues Bookstore
- Campus Police
- Disability Services
- Events Calendar
- Office of Student Affairs