Acquired in 1908 the Carpenter House is named for Caroline Carpenter, an inspiring 19th century faculty member. The house formally owned by Mayor Pickard on Woodland Ave, was purchased and named in her honor. Carpenter House now provides all-female housing to students.
- Houses 25 students
- Shared baths by floor
- Double, Triple, Single occupancy rooms
- Amenities include: Kitchen, Lounge, Original woodwork, Fireplaces, Stained glass, grand staircase