|HOT JOBS||JUST POSTED!|
|Part-time||Campus Manager & Public Relations at Apple Box New England, LLC|
|Full-time||Marketing Coordinator at the Museum of Science|
|Internship||Accounting Intern at Sullivan's Pharmacy & Medical Supply|
STUDENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS for
LASELL COLLEGE CENTRAL NETWORK
All students are eligible to use the Lasell College online job board after completing the following registration process through a site that has been specially designed by College Central Network. Follow these simple steps:
- Go to: www.collegecentral.com/lasell and find the College Central link
- Select the Student icon, and read the information and announcements on the next page.
- Go to the Register Now link.
- Create an Access ID and a Password that you will remember then Continue Registration.
· Complete all requested information on the registration form. Employers will search this information to choose appropriate candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
· Be sure to select the degree and major that you are pursuing so that the Job Agent can notify you of jobs posted to your school that match your interests.
· From your homepage, select Search for Jobs/Opportunities Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job you are seeking, and then Begin Search. You may also Search for Jobs in CCN's Jobs Central, our national jobs database.
Note: When conducting a job search using CCN, be aware that by selecting several search criteria you are narrowing your search. It is a good idea to conduct a focused search, but also try searching different criteria.
· To monitor your job search, select View My Job Search History from your homepage.
· From your homepage, complete the Report Offers/Hires when you are offered a job.
· Review the Career Advice Documents and Video Library to get additional job search tips and company info.
· On your homepage, select Upload a Resume or Build a Resume and follow the instructions. If you do not upload a resume, employers will not be able to find you when they search for candidates and you may miss out on opportunities.
CREATE A PORTFOLIO
· Build a portfolio to show prospective employers samples of your work and achievements and to get an edge on the competition.
· Include examples of items highlighted on your resume.
You can visit the Web site at anytime, 24/7. To login, after selecting the Student icon from the homepage, select Login at Student Central on the next screen. Enter your Access ID and Password. If you forget your ID or Password, go to the login screen to access it. Be sure to keep your information and resume up to date.
Registrations and resumes that have not been updated in 18 months will be purged from the database.