Refer to the following pages and video clips for a start on the Interview Process. This process includes four main steps.
For more information, including scheduling a Practice Interview, contact the Office of Career Services.
1. Getting the Interview
- The following video from howdini.com, presents tips for being invited for an interview beyond responding to job postings.
2. Preparing for the Interview
- Preparing for an interview requires research and practice. The following video from CareerOne details those steps.
3. Acing the Interview
- Here is one video about how you should present yourself during the interview in order to do well.
- Another helpful video from Professional Presentations follows:
4. After the Interview
- There are several steps you should take as the interview ends and shortly after. This video from Resume Confidence can help.