As interns and full-time employees, our students and graduates consistently excel in almost every industry imaginable. Lasell College students develop skills that can translate into a lifetime of professional success.
Who Is the Lasell College Student?
Our students are competent, driven, and confident. They can be a great resource to you and your organization as interns or full-time hires, and they are eager to build real-world experience.
Posting Jobs or Internships
To post an internship or job description or with questions about posting an internship or job, simply e-mail Donnell Turner, Director of Career Services and Employer Relations.
Career Services at Lasell College is committed to producing a one-stop, results-oriented recruiting experience for your organization. Whether you are considering a single hire or multiple hires, recruiting on-campus or from a distance, we will assist you to build your brand on-campus, post jobs and internships in a timely manner, and facilitate a seamless on-campus or virtual recruiting process. The Office of Career Services utilizes College Central Network to facilitate your recruiting opportunity. Please contact us to discuss your hiring needs.
Our employers engage with our students through:
- On-campus and virtual information sessions
- On-campus interviews: Pre-select student candidates for a day or more of on-campus interviews
- Resume collections: If you're unable to travel to campus, then we will help you build a deadline and campaign to electronically collect resumes and cover letters on your behalf
- Activities and Involvement
- Living on Campus
- Health and Wellness
- Campus Commuters
- International Student Services
- Technology For Students
- Career Services
- Donahues Bookstore
- Campus Police
- Disability Services
- Events Calendar
- Office of Student Affairs