Career Services seeks to educate students in all phases of their career development with the tools necessary to make gratifying career decisions to develop and transition successfully in a diverse and global society.
Career Services provides skill building and networking opportunities for students to engage in lifelong professional development. Our office builds relationships with employers and provides support for faculty and parents as we partner in the career development success of their students.
Students who utilize Career Services will be able to successfully:
- Identify strengths and interests and match these to a compatible career path
- Develop realistic career and professional goals
- Explore life and career options through a variety of options
- Learn and utilize competitive job search skills to secure a meaningful position
- Build and sustain professional relationships and networks
- Translate acquired knowledge to employment skills or graduate school success