The Scribe Tribe
Mission Statement: The purpose of this organization shall be to provide a group consisting of those who have a passion for any aspect of the performing arts, who spread the wonders of the theatrical world throughout the Lasell community.
|Members of The Scribe Tribe, Lasell College's drama club.|
When and where do you meet? Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights in Yamawaki auditorium.
2009- First production by the Scribe Tribe; The Norman Conquests, Table Manners by Alan Ayckbourn
2010- First Musical production by the Scribe Tribe; Cabaret by Christopher Isherwood
- Fall 2009- The Norman Conquests, Table Manners by Alan Ayckbourn Spring
- 2010- Crimes of the Heart by Beth Henley Fall
- 2010- Cabaret by Christopher Isherwood Spring
- 2011-The Importance of Being Earnest by Oscar Wilde Fall
- 2011- Company by George Furth
How can new students join? New students can join at anytime by showing up to a rehearsal or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Information: email@example.com