- Complete INTENT TO GRADUATE FORM with the Office of the Registrar by December 10, 2015
- Make necessary hotel arrangements early
- Make your senior week deposits (deadlines coming soon)
- Submit your senior portrait for the yearbook (DEADLINE: March 18, 2016)
- Purchase cap and gown from the Bookstore (Beginning April 2016)
- Attend Torchlight Parade & Senior Soiree (May 3, 2016)
- Arrive at Wolfe Hall on Commencement Day, May 15, 2016 at 9:30 A.M.
- Senior Week participants must vacate their residence hall room or suite by 5:00 P.M. on Sunday, May 15. Keys may be turned in at the Office of Residential Life in the Edwards Student Center or other designated locations.