Get InvolvedInspire prospective students, mentor current undergraduates, or rally support from alumni and friends—Lasell’s volunteers do it all!
To make these jobs easier and more fun, we provide volunteer support through the Office of Alumni Relations.
Be your Reunion Chairperson or join your Reunion Committee! Create your team, plan special class events, and build excitement around coming back to Lasell! Renew relationships and celebrate Lasell.
Become an Annual Fund Volunteer. The Annual Fund is an essential resource for Lasell. Alumni support plays a key role in strengthening the College. We need your help! Make calls, sign a class letter, or assist in a solicitation with a member of the Annual Fund team!
- Class Secretary your thing? Gather news from classmates via email or phone for publication in Leaves. Submit your notes online at the Online Community.
- Plan an event! Lasell’s Office of Alumni Relations plans events around the country! Help host or plan an event in your area!
- Volunteer for the Alumni Board of Management
- Board of Overseers: The Board Overseers supports Lasell College, the Board of Trustees, and senior management, in the advancement of the educational mission with advice, expertise and resources. Formed to create a core of ambassadors and donors, Overseers understand the advancement needs and aspirations of the College as a whole. As ambassadors of the College, Overseers provide a link to a broader community.
Lasell plans to expand its Board of Overseers to 100 members. The Board consists of Lasell alumni and non-alumni who are corporate and community leaders, educators, media representatives, parents, and others with expertise in Lasell's academic program areas.
The Chairman of the Board of Trustees appoints members to the Board of Overseers. Members serve a three-year term and may be elected for additional three-year terms. Overseers have no formal role in College governance, though they may be considered as a primary source for membership on the Board of Trustees.
- On Facebook? Click here for “Lasell College Alumni and Friends”.
- The Lasell Medallion: Established June 1968 by Lasell's fourth president, Dr. Vincent DeBaun, the Lasell Medallion honors outstanding members of the College community. The bronze award, "May be made to any member of the Lasell family who, by virtue of distinguished service to the College or to society at large, has brought added honor to the name of Lasell."
The Lasell Medallions are gifts from Mr. Chester H. Lasell, the grandson of Josiah Lasell, co-principal of the Lasell Seminary with his brother and College founder, Edward Lasell.
If the Board of Overseers interests you, contact Ruth Shuman, VP for Institutional Advancement, at 617-243-2140 or Rshuman@lasell.edu.