Tuesday, December 15th
Transfer Day is an information session designed for students who are interested in applying to Lasell College. Discover the value of completing your degree at a small private college that was named among the top 10 schools in the nation with the highest rate of student internships and ranked a "Best Regional College" by US News & World Report.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
- Gain insight into Lasell's transfer admission and financial aid process.
- Get on-the-spot admission decision from one of our Admission Counselors.
- Learn how your credits will transfer seamlessly into a Lasell degree.
- Explore our beautiful 50-acre campus, located eight miles from Boston.
The info session will begin promptly at 3:00pm in the Hamel House Visitor Center. After the information session, there will be an optional tour for interested students, as well as an on-the-spot admission program.
If you are interested in receiving an on-the-spot admission decision, please be sure to bring the following documents to Transfer Day:
- A completed application for admission
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- A 250 word personal statement
- A copy of your high school transcript, if you have fewer than 24 college credits completed