Wednesday, June 17th and Wednesday, July 22nd
Transfer Day is an information session designed for students who are interested in applying to Lasell College. Discover the value of completing your degree at a small private college that was named among the top 10 schools in the nation with the highest rate of student internships and ranked a "Best Regional College" by US News & World Report.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY:
- Gain insight into Lasell's transfer admission and financial aid process.
- Get on-the-spot admission decision from one of our Admission Counselors.
- Learn how your credits will transfer seamlessly into a Lasell degree.
- Explore our beautiful 50-acre campus, located eight miles from Boston.
The info session will begin promptly at 1:00pm in the Hamel House Visitor Center. After the information session, there will be an optional tour for interested students, as well as an on-the-spot admission program.
If you are interested in receiving an on-the-spot admission decision, please be sure to bring the following documents to Transfer Day:
- A completed application for admission
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- A 250 word personal statement
- A copy of your high school transcript, if you have fewer than 24 college credits completed